Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), the measurement is given in parts per million (PPM).
With this meter, you will know how many non-water particles are in the sample.
These solids can be:
- Heavy and light metals.
- Bacteria and microbes.
- Another pollutant that is probably not friends with your body.
- Extremely pure water has 10 to 50 PPM.
- Those PPMs (10-50) should be minerals that at that level are good for your body.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Built-in digital thermometer.
- Display: Large, easy-to-read LCD screen.
- 6 months warranty.
"I would not drink a water that I know it has more than 100 PPMs."
Usualmente el TDS se usa para medir la conductividad, que es la capacidad que tiene el agua para conducir la electricidad. Esta capacidad, es directamente proporcional, a la cantidad de sólidos que lleve en disolución.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.